Encode SDI, HDMI, and USB discretely to any combination of SRT, RTMP, and more. Mix all inputs into a multiview and stream them together or output by HDMI
ProEnc 3 converts your HDMI, SDI, and USB video sources to SRT for low latency live streaming over Ethernet. ProEnc3 supports HEVC and h. 264 AVC encoding algorithms and is compatible with the SRT. This is truly the highest quality and lowest bit rate, lowest latency IP network broadcast video encoder. ProEnc3 supports 1 channel 4k 30 FPS (HDMI) and a 1080P (SDI) encode at the same time.
You can also encode the Multiview of all inputs as well as output Multiview out the HDMI loopthrough.
- H265 and H264 encoding.
- Supports multiple simultaneous encodes in different formats.
- Supports Decode of SRT, RTSP, out to HDMI and reencode to RTMP or SRT
- HDMI in and loopthrough
- Signal source resolution 1080P 60fps, 720P, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1280×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- Audio output format AAC, MP3, PCMA, MPEG-2
- Coding Resolution: 1080P 60fps, 720P, 1600×1200, 1440×900, 1366×768, 1280×1024, 1280×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Support CBR, VBR, AVBR
- Highest code rate 40Mbps
- Automatic scene change detection technology
- Every channel is inserted with de-interlacing scanning algorithm
- HEVC hdmi video encoder can use space pre-treatment and block filtering technology for moving scenes
- Recording during set times and save recorded files to network drives.
- Support a variety of common platforms such as Wowza, Youtube, and Facebook.